TR3 - wind wing brackets

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 - wind wing brackets
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:03:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Scions,

Does anyone have a spare (one of four) windscreen attachment bracket for a
set of wind wings? These are the typical Moss/TRF ones.

I am referring to the small rectangular bracket with has a set screw (grub
screw) for attaching to the windscreen and a through hole for the screw
which attaches this bracket to the wind wing.

I have two sets of these windwings (in various conditions)which came with my
car, but the PO only had three of the four brackets needed to complete one
set.  I still need one bracket to be able to used them.

BTW - I've tried to get the name of the manufacturer from Moss, but they
have not been any help, beyond letting me have a freebie, IF someone returns
a set they can't return or resell.

Thanks in advance,

Jack Brooks
TS69032L