Need a shop manual

To: "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a shop manual
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 23:05:16 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Attention all Barb and Innsbruck owners. I'm in very urgent need of a
factory workshop manual for the Mk II 2000 2.5PI saloon circa 1970. If
anyone knows of one for sale, please contact me off list. Alternatively, is
anyone inclined to put the complete manual thru a photocopier in double
sided mode? I'll happily meet all reasonable charges and mail costs. There
is the original factory manual being reprinted but it doesn't have the PI
section and that's what I particularly want.

John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus
Triumph Over Triumph magazine: http://www.cyberware.co.uk/~chips11