fiber glass repair

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: fiber glass repair
From: vafred@erols.com
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 08:33:32 -0700
When making fiber glass repairs you already know this can only be a very
temporary quick fix, rust is rust, no matter where it is located its
rust, unless you cut the entire area of rust out, it will continue to
grow. Like most things in this hobby there are two ways of approaching
it, fix-it or hide-it. The very correct way of fixing rust is to do it
the right way now and not again 2 years from now or the heck with it let
the next sucker fix it. We should all remember the reputations and the
infamous letters "DPO" stand for.  The best and cheapest way of any fix
is still the correct way, short-cuts have too many black-holes. Just my
.02