web-page update, revamp, rewrite (!)

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: web-page update, revamp, rewrite (!)
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 21:19:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,

I've been having lots of fun with our shiny new color scanner.  I rewrote
(somewhat) my web-page and did a proper job on almost all the pictures-
some are still monochrome (I couldn't find the originals)

See my TR4 at:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/

I will have more hardtop pictures soon, finally found the roll of film
that had all my work photos on it.  Now I need to have 'em printed...
unless someone knows a devious trick to scan negatives using a cheap-o
scanner (?)

Also managed to scan *all* my car-show pics... don't know if I will post
them yet, as it will bloat up my meager webspace... something will happen
though.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm