Re: TR-4A - Fan Replacment question

To: "John Cowan" <jfcowan@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-4A - Fan Replacment question
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:22:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
John,

Really no big deal... just follow the Haynes or Bentley.  Remember the
location of the balance weights when you disassemble.... if you plan on
trying to come close to a re-balance.

I am switching to a yellow plastic fan from TRF.  The big heavy fan on my
engine was wacked somewhere along the line and the imbalance caused galling
on the crankshaft front boss.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com