Re: List postings suggestion

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: List postings suggestion
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:49:03 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
On March 31, Eric Yates wrote:

>P.S. On a related note, I would also like to suggest that chatty one-liner
>messages be sent privately and not posted publicly.

I feel sure that many will agree with Eric's overall viewpoint. I've
highlighted his P.S. because I feel  the "chatties" whether they are one
liners or just a few worders should stay off list. This seems to have grown
quite a lot in recent weeks/months to the point I found the daily digests
somewhat lacking. Thanks Eric, I'd just about reached the point of writing
to majordomo with the magic two worder "unsubscribe triumphs." I'll hold off
a bit longer

Jonmac