Re: TR250 pictures

To: JRossi727@aol.com, TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 pictures
From: dmb <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 10:33:39 -0800
The paint is Glasurit FER606 Verde Inglese which I suppose means
"British Green" in Italian. This particular color is also used
by Ferrari so I've been calling it Ferrari Green. I found out the
hard way that Glasurit has 2 different paint formulas for the same
color code. One is bluish green and the other is olive. If you
choose to go with this color make sure that you try a sample of
each paint formula. All the body panels were painted off the car.
The inside of the fenders and the wheel wells on the tub were coated
with a stone guard material and then painted. Afterward the panels
were bolted on to the painted tub.

--
Phone: (408)527-8205
Cisco Systems Inc / GSG Department