Re: TR6 engine trivia question

To: "Bill Davies" <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 engine trivia question
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 07:07:58 -0600
These are the 2 studs around No. 1 on the intake side? I've always thought
that these were longer to accommodate aftermarket A/C installation at the
dealership, without messing up the head torque. The compressor mount (
either 2 custom rods or a built-up bracket) is bolted to these 2 studs.

Bob Kramer
Hill Country Triumph Club
rgk@flash.net