RE: Another Master Cylinder Query

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another Master Cylinder Query
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 10:14:55 -0800
Alan :

If it is seized that tight (i.e. pressurizing the bore with 90 psi shop air
won't push it apart), then chances are excellent that the bore is ruined.
 Sleeving or a new MC would be the only fix.

Re : brass sleeving, any machine shop (not the automotive variety, but the
people who make tools, etc.) should be able to do the work.  Probably more
expensive than a shop that specializes, tho.

Randall