TR4 Seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Seats
From: Schloss3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 14:02:44 EST
I'm looking for a pair of seat frames for a 61 TR4.  I a set of frames for the
later models but would like to go for the original type.  I have to start from
scratch anyway with the ones I currently have.  Before I order the materials
to reupholster these I figured I would give trying to find a set of the
originals first.  If anyone has a set they could part with, let me know what
you would be asking for them.   I'd be willing to trade the sets or sell them
to someone if I can get a set of the originals.

Paul Brandsema
61 TR4  CT133