RE: stanchion plates

To: "'Bush4brits@aol.com'" <Bush4brits@aol.com>, randallyoung@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: stanchion plates
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:30:31 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
My current project TS81... came with a second butchered scuttle that has the
raised plinth (?) for hinges (in other words off a post60k car).  Both the
stanchions in the boxes and the one still on the scuttle are slotted without
plate.  Could be another case of finishing up with what they had before they
re-invented the stanch... I mean wheel...

Carl