more Re: Humor non LBC but English boundary="part0_919725412_boundary"

To: "Brian Johnson" <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: more Re: Humor non LBC but English boundary="part0_919725412_boundary"
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:37:03 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
...and not that long ago I read another history lesson that further
expounded....

Something about old bows made of the Yew (?!) tree, therefore "plucking the
yew" was shooting said bow.  Someplace, it theorized,  "we" got an F
instead of "pl" in there...

Lord only knows what we were supposed to do with Fetherstonehaugh and St,
John Smythe

Dave T
Phonetically challenged on occasion