re: Tonneau cover choice

To: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>, "Triumph list"<triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Tonneau cover choice
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgenet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:07:31 -0800
Conversation-id: <199902221652.QAA23997@mail.enterprise.net>
Posted-date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:57:48 -0800 (PST)
Cameron/List

    I have a '74 TR-6 and have had a Robbins tonneau fitted for the past 2
years.  I opted for the tonneau without headrest pockets.  It works just fine
and looks much better, IMHO than the pocketed version.

-Steve Sutton
'74 TR-6 daily driver
Ridgecrest, CA