Re: Advice on RX7 for my son

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: Advice on RX7 for my son
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:26:50 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ah, I'd love to have a TR4, FWIW, I was looking for one of those
inearnest, but could not find one that was decent in my price range.  Oh
well.  I can safely say that I'm the only person that I know of that
owns an LBC here in Avon Lake Ohio that goes to my school.  I know one
father owns am early '74 MGB Roadster (Chrome), but other than that,
nothing!  There was a parent last year who owned an MGA, but I think his
son graduated.  As for half years, I'll take whatever I can get.  :)

Later,
Brian

--