Early TR4 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early TR4 for sale
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:10:39 -0600
Listers,

If you're looking for a TR4 this one sounds like a real good prospect.
Found it on the VTR site.

==============================

1961 Triumph TR4, $Best Offer
 (Virginia Beach, VA)

     Exterior: Red
     Interior: Black
     Mileage: 77K

This is possibly the oldest running TR-4 in the world. Serial number
CT0052L. And run it does. Everything is stock with the exception of a
professionally installed Jacob's electronic ignition (which i higly
recommend to other owners). The interior needs a little work. It has a new
top and  recently rebuilt starter. You really must drive it to appreciate it.
Put
down an offer, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks, Paul

Special Options:

     None

Contact Information:

     Name: Paul Milford