Non LBC - Title Services, any leads?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LBC - Title Services, any leads?
From: Aribert_Neumann%MIMCO@magna.on.ca
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:06:35 -0500
I am looking for names and addresses of title services.  I know that
several states still use bill of sales in lieu of vehicle titles and there
used to be companies that would generate the paper work to gain a title for
a vehicle that currently did not have such.  I have been unable to find
such services listed in Hemmings.

I have possession of a LBsuv, manufactured in Bedford? that was brought
into the US for testing / evaluation.  Vehicle was apparently handed off to
a/several  supplier(s) for additional evaluation and eventually was written
off with out being crushed.

If you know of such services please e-mail me direct with the name and
phone no.  If the firewall is down and you are unable to e-mail me at the
above address, my alternative e-mail is     aribert@c3net.net
Thanks in advance.