RE: help from rotoflexers

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: help from rotoflexers
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:32:51 -0500
"Dave Terrick"
TR3 Ken
 "Michael D. Porter"

thanks for the words. By the time I received them I had drilled and punched
the part out. It wasn't threaded all the way my despair must have caused
weird vision.

I cried not and am looking at upgrading all fasteners and replacing the
radius arm with spherical joints rather that bushed ones. The ones on the
car (came off) were rather rusted and replacing them was the only option.
At the $ wanted for new ones it will be cheeper (me cheep) to fabricate
replacements in my shop.

Again thanks for the words guys.

Oh and while on the subject of the itty bitty car. I have to replace the
outer sills. Its been done before but the last job was just fit the new
over the old. I was puzzled why it was so hard to cut through and thought
the metal was to thick......

The arthur
kit car aka 69 GT6 (one less problem more to go)
garage ornament aka 82 Jag
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar