Re: Rear Springs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Springs
From: "Jack Clark" <drjclark@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:49:17 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey Irv,

Even after I separated the axle, I still had some compression in the spring,
the right side had none. I guess over the years the 'ol girl has had some
sagging here and there. I think i have sagged in a few places also. I don't
notice anything obvious; however, i did have to add an aluminum spacer to
the right side to get the car to "sit " straight.

Always appreciative,

Jack '74 Tr6