Re: TR6 Wheels

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>, "Bobby Whitaker" <bjbrew@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Wheels
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:53:14 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,
Great little summary on TR6 wheels! I'd suggest staying with no more than
3.75" backspace with 3.5" being better. I think the 6" and 7"Panasports can
be had at 3.75" and the 7" Shelby wheels on my 6 have 3.75". I get a slight
touch on full lock backing up!

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race