Re: petrol prices

To: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Subject: Re: petrol prices
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:03:22 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>, 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Odd Hedberg wrote:

> Don't You worry 'bout that gallon stuff Rich!
> You'll have it in Eurocent/Litre, or maybe even Euro/Litre soon
> anyway. :-)  [As will we, hopefully]
> /Odd

  Hopefully we can also take on board the 'oh so handy' way of
determining fuel efficiency, the 'x' litres per 100km method.
 rather than know we can do x miles per gallon, we can instead divide
the length of our journey and the quantity by the value of, and then
multiply it by, oh b*llocks to it........:-)

            Johnny '70 Viterald (running on 69.9p a litre at not enough
                                                                 m.p.g)