RE: Double messages...

To: "Terry Lucas" <rtxisa1@inetworld.net>, "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>
Subject: RE: Double messages...
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:49:01 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I don't know if my problem was the same, but here is my fix for the double
messages.

I was setting up "rules" for my email reader to automatically move messages
from all the Triumph List address variations.  What this caused was my email
program to take each message that had both "from" addresses and split it.  I
found this was not a server problem - but rather an operator (me) error.

To fix, I removed the address beginning with "owner-triumph......" from my
rule, and solved the problem.

Hope this helps.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO