TR6 factory warranty voided

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 factory warranty voided
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:10:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I dug out my Kastner comp prep manual that I bought 15 years ago and read it
last night just for grins.  I was disturbed to see that in the first
paragraph, it says that if I make any of these modifications to my TR6, I
will void my factory warranty!  I don't want to do anything that might
jeopardize my warranty.  I might need to take my six down to the local BL
dealer for warranty service.  :-)  It did give me a good chuckle!  Regards,
Greg Hutmacher
76 TR6 (gee I hope its still covered under the BL warranty)
68 MGB/GT