TR3 Idiot-synchronies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Idiot-synchronies
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:22:38 -0600
Been out of town and just catching up on the postings, where mention was
made of a TR3 gas cap was seen on a car at the six o'clock position instead
of the more correct nine o'clock.  I have had my TR3 for about 25 years and
have always had it at that incorrect position.  When I restored it
recently, I tried to put it back at the "correct" position, but it always
seemed wrong to me, so, old habits being what they are, it is now back at
six...I also have always had the turn lever in the "down" position too,
even though I tried also to put it "up", but couldn't get it to line up
properly. Besides, it just doesn't look right to me with it sticking up
there...  So guess I'll never win concours, but what the hey..
Richard Triplett