Re: Cheesy parts crusade And VB Shipping

To: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Cheesy parts crusade And VB Shipping
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:46:06 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello All.  I agree on the cheesy parts and poor customer service.  Oh yes
will send a call tag for the bad product.  Yes, in the mean time.  Your
customer is pissed off at you and the company it came from.  New problem I am
having with VB.  Shipping.
I order a complete panel kit for a TR-6.  The order was taking on 1/13 and
shipped on the 1/14.  I received it yesterday the 28th.  Cost my around $25
shipping.  It was shipped bulk rate us mail.  Well, I lost the sale.  The guy
got tried of waiting for the part.  Called and raised hell with someone there.
If you read the fine print. They have the right to ship. The best way for
them.  Or the best way to make more money on shipping.  Order some TR-  wheel
studs.  Back in Dec.  They were just shipped Monday.  US mail again.  Why can
all these club we pay dues to?  Unit and mail these company hate mail or
something to change there shipping rates .  I address this with a person from
VB and she had nothing to say about it.  John (my 2 Cents)