[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line 6]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:10:47 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:47:48 -0000
     From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
     Subject: NEW Triumphs list

Ref my earlier post, this is to confirm that Mark Bradakis has
completed the new site for Triumph Barb and Innsbruck. It's now open
at 2000-register@autox.team.net to owners of those cars to contribute
their thoughts, just as those on the Triumphs and Spitfires list have
been doing since whenever. Joining the list is just the same as it is
for others - majordomo@autox team net followed by subscribe
2000-register. You all know the form. Essentially, this list has been
created for the global members of the Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
and those who want to join our yet to be annonuced Cyber Directory
are invited to send me:

Their full name
Register membership number
Country of domicile
Their e-mail addresses
Number of cars and model types (Mk I, Mk II, Saloon, Estate, Carb or
Injection)
Personal Website URL (if it exists)

The Cyber-Directory which will appear for the first time in an
entirely 'new look' SIXappeal next month - Feb '99. I should mention
that SIXappeal is only available to Register members - and we're
always on the look-out for NEW ones! Maggie Roberts (Membership
Secretary) memsec2000@aol.com will be delighted to provide details.

For other Triumph owners, including Big Triumph owners who are NOT
Register members, The Cyber Directory will have a Kindergarten
section. If you are not a Barb or Innsbruck owner but have tucked
away a Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) 1300/1500, Dolly, Spitfire, GT6, any
type of TR or a STAG - we'd still like to hear from you with the same
info as shown above. The only thing we ask is that threads
concentrate on the cars for which the list has been created. We'll
even stretch things out for the Triumph 10 even though it was really
a Standard.

Thanks again Mark.

John Mac