RE: trf flyer

To: lchillin@siu.edu, naffy@netins.net
Subject: RE: trf flyer
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:03:13 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Naw, that's old hat! Companies now only believe in paying movie studios to
feature their products in new releases, until we're so bombarded with such
'subliminal' advertising we go to malls like lemmings and buy, buy, buy (I
don't, at least).

I bet Coke & Pepsi were mad they couldn't feature their vending machines on
the deck of the Titanic, nor Nike its 'swish' :-). Curse that authentic
period costuming & set design!