Re: An announcement pending from MJB (fwd)

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: An announcement pending from MJB (fwd)
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:24:13 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, jonmac wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen
>
> Mister Mark Bradakis, Esquire - has most generously undertaken to
> establish a further site that many owners of the more sporting
> Triumphs might see as an intensive care unit. In reality, this is
> rather more of a Gentlemen's Club in the best British tradition for
> Barb and Innsbruck. I know there are a number of owners of these cars
> visible background in my Editorial hat but role playing the function
> of the man in charge of the whisky/brandy and soda tray. I believe
> Mister Bradakis is planning to call the site
> 2000-register@autox.team.net and I have every confidence he will let
> us all know when "Dinner is likely to be served." I understand the
> Dover Sole is particularly good today.
>
> John Mac

        Oh Jeeves, I'll have a Genmorangie 20 year old neat, please....
        Let's see... something authentically "Britannic" for dins... Oh,
        let say a nice lamb Vindaloo over basmati rice... A good hearty
        burgundy will set it off nicley, or maybe a toothsome San Gervais...

        For afters we can retire to the library for some stilton and
        port or p'raps head off to the gaming room for a bit of snooker...

        Tah Tah

        Greg "Sqiffy" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois