Stupid question #237(a)

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid question #237(a)
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:44:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

OK, so I'm not mechanically inclined, but I gotta ask anyway:  what's the
secret to releasing the choke cable knob from the rest of the assembly?  I
know you have to "depress the spring plunger with the appropriate sized pin"
(thanks Mr. Bentley) but the $*'!>? thing won't release.  Please help me
make my dash whole again...it will be refinished if I can get the choke knob
off.

Don't you hate it when such a little thing gets you?  Ah, welcome to
Triumphs!

TIA!

Scott Decker
70 GT6+ KC79034L