Andy, Joe, don't look in Jan. Hemmings...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Andy, Joe, don't look in Jan. Hemmings...
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:46:28 EST5EDT
Did anyone notice the three INCREDIBLE Triumphs in Hemmings "Racing and High
Performance" section this month?

#1 LeMans Spitfire GT AUD4 or 5? Certified history. Lots of stuff. Maybe Andy's
last chance for the ultimate Spitfire! (No price specified... probably a few
$$) You and Joe Curry can duke it out! Anyone know for sure if it's the real
thing?

#2 John Buffum's(?) TR7 V8 rally car. A wild ride from what I hear... Once
again, real history, certified... (Not sure of Price...) Between this one and
the TR8 at TSI you could own the entire original R&T TR8 test! I just wanna
hear it!

#3 The Only Trans-Am Vitesse! 5 Speed (wonder which one?), Kas Kastner
Prepared, the real deal, $42.5K!!!! OWEEE ZOWEEE!!!! This one's mine Andy!

Oh, the pain! ;>)

Chris Lillja
Spit MKIV
Norton Commando