ISO Spit 3rd gear/ dead tranny

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ISO Spit 3rd gear/ dead tranny
From: Scott Davis <ssdavis1@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:20:49 -0600
My spit came with a dead gearbox- 3rd is completely destroyed.    Since I
have nothing to do at the moment I am in the process of making it work
again...  But am in need of a 3rd gear, used, or a full spare (dead- but
not third) trans for a 75-80 spit.  Figure the spares might be helpful
someday- so a dead trans would be useful.

        Please let me know if you have something that might work!

        TIA

Scott

Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.....
http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~ssdavis1
80 Corolla GT-S   TE720408517   4A-GE  T-50  4.3:1 LSD
79 Triumph Spitfire 1500 convertable
87 Acura Legend
88 MR2  AW16