Q - Wire Wheel care

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Q - Wire Wheel care
From: "Frank Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:00:58 PST
Question:   Reading the information on my new chrome wire wheels, they
say to clean the wheels and to protect them, use either a good
(non-abrasive) wax or WD40 (an oil spray.)  OK, these are opposite ways
of doing things.......  I can see where wax is a very time consuming
thing to get all the wires, nooks and crannys covered properly, but I
would think that a film of oil would make a great dirt magnet, but
possibly easier to clean.

I would like the ask the listers, how do you care for your chrome wire
wheels?

Thanks very much.
      Frank
           Œ59 TR3A, about to have new wheels.