Part Wanted

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part Wanted
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:55:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I know people have "parts cars" but do any have "parts carbs"?  Does any
lister  have Type H6 (1 3/4") SU carbs (AUC878) that you are cannibalizing
for parts that you will sell reasonably?

I'm looking for the brass Throttle Stop for the front carb.  It's the one
with two spring loaded adjustment screws.  (I have the springs and screws).
It is Moss Part No. 370-800, shown on Page 18 in their 1998 catalog.

The #!!*&#! DPO drilled out the hole in the throttle stop and the shaft for
the tapered pin, and put in a larger diameter machine screw and nut.  Apple
Hydraulics just put in new shafts and bushings for me, and I don't wish to
drill out the tapered pin hole in the new shaft.

 I am aware that I can get it from Moss (and probably TRF) for about $17,
and will if nobody here comes up with one.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B