TR6--Numbers and stuff

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6--Numbers and stuff
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 13:21:55 -0700
     While using the TRF TR6 Spare Parts Catalog to help guide me
disassembling my 76 TR6, I have some questions for the group.
1. my car has 2 body serial number plates on the firewall. i'm pretty
sure it should have only one. 1 plate mounted below the other. any
observations why?
2. my fender well commission plate is missing. can i get a replacement
since i still have the original door jamb plate to use as a number
reference?
3. will i ever get the damn body off the chassis or is this a cruel
joke?

Tom Di Iulio
76 TR6 cf56452
Denver, Co