Chilton's Triumph Repair and Tune-Up Guide

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Chilton's Triumph Repair and Tune-Up Guide
From: Steve Connolley <sjc1@prolog.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 13:51:13 -0500
Hi Folks,

I've recently posted a Chilton's Triumph  Repair and Tune-Up Guide on the ebay
auction website:

Copyright 1974 - 295 page hardcover in good condition.  This essential shop
manual covers 1971-72 Spitfire Mark IV, 1973 Spitfire 1500, 1971-73 GT6 Mark
III, 1969-73 TR-6. This auction runs until Wednesday, January 27, 1 pm
Eastern.  As I type this (Sunday, January 24), the price is only $4.99.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=59360831>http://cgi
.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=59360831

Thought you folks in particular might be interested. If you DO check it out,
you might also want to click the link on that page to my other auctions, in
which I have shop manuals for Fiat, Sunbeam-Hillman, Renault, Volvo, Alfa
Romeo, Jaguar, Healey, Porsche,  and MG.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Steve Connolley
sjc1@prolog.net