TR6 Dash for sale

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Dash for sale
From: NikkiMW1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:20:48 EST
Listers,
I have since sold my 1972 TR6 and still have my walnut dash sitting here with
all gauges.  I have decided to sell them to someone on the list since then I
know they would go to good use.  I don't have any pictures to put with this so
you will just have to ask me questions and I will answer them.  It is for an
early TR6 as there is no holes for any warning lights below the 4 small
gauges.  I know it will work for 69 -early 72.  I would like to get about 200
for the whole thing.  If anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanks
Nikki