Tr6 airconditioining

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tr6 airconditioining
From: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:08:21 +1000
Cc: ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com
Greg indicated he was having troubles with the compressor bracket.

the Australian 2500 saloon series was often fitted by dealers with air
con based around the (then) common Sanyko SD508 rotary compressor, not
the YORK piston type. The Sanyko is OK on the new ozone friendly
refrigerants. It fits under the alternator, quite low.  I can probably
still dig up some new or used brackets if required. The Compressor is
still available new & reco here. It was a common Jap car useage so i
guess readily avail in USA also

I hope Greg will keep us all posted about developments

Terry O'beirne