tub tilt (cowen)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tub tilt (cowen)
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:13:10 -0600

To Mr. cowen who talked about tub tilt on his tr-6:
I have a discrepancy of over an inch from side to side on my 69 tr-6 also.
I completely rebuilt everything, going with poly bushings, heavy duty
springs and diff mount bushing replacement. Had alignment checked and all
new tires.  It's still there and cannot figure it out.  Mine is higher on
drivers side though and maybe with me sitting in it, it goes away!!  I have
decided to just consider it something that gives the car "character" !  I
plan on watching the tire wear for clues and just continue driving.
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa