Re: Stromberg metering needles

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@iso.net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg metering needles
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:19:46 -0700 (MST)
the easiest way to tell if the needles are worn is to look at the jet and
see if it worn into an oblong or nasty looking hole.  Generally speaking
the jets wear and the needles don't.  One way to check needle wear is to
see if the taper is scratched or doesn't have a consistent taper for the
length of the needle.  Hope this helps

aaron