Beautiful weather in Texas

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beautiful weather in Texas
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:46:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Just had to share this.  It has been in the mid 70's here in Texas since
Saturday and predicted to be that way until this Friday.  I took the TR6 out
Sunday, washed and waxed it, and took my son for a nice top-down drive down
some country roads around here. Had a great time (even with the leaking
clutch master cylinder). The weather got to me yesterday (Monday) too.  I
left work early.  Around here we grab it while we can because it will likely
be in the 30's and raining next week.  Our weather is not as consistent as
Santa Barbara or Minnesota but it has its rewards now and then.  Regards,
Greg
76 TR6
68 MGB/GT