Web site

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web site
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 99 06:35:54 -0800
I don't know if I mentioned this to this group but I have been building a
web site that has a Triumph section.  There is not a whole lot in the
Triumph section yet but it does have a table of the Lucas wire colour
code, some interesting links and a page on where rust is likely to reside
in a TR3.

Check it out if you have time.

If you would like a link from my site to yours please let me know.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

Take care & thanks for all the warm welcome backs.

TeriAnn Wakeman                                  Border to Border
Santa Cruz, California                          Expedition Society
twakeman@cruzers.com                           "Live the adventure"
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman           http://www.bordertoborder.com