Driving the Canopy roads

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving the Canopy roads
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:25:17 EST
   I couldn't stand it any longer!!!! Yesterday I put my street tires back on
my TR6 called up a buddy with another TR6 and we went on the Miccosukee canopy
road trip.  Being an ideal day for a day trip it was a blast.  The roads were
covered with giant oak limbs make it like a natural tunnel for miles.  We
stopped at country store in the town of Miccosukee and bought some homemade
sausage and fresh ground hamburger. Continued on to the lake of Miccosukee and
checked of the duck hunters although they checked us out even more.  We didn't
stay long as they had guns and we didn't. Further down the roads we found a
house selling pepper-sauce which we had to have. And after traveling the many
country canopy roads we returned to grill the meats and chase it down with
some fine brews. What a GREAT day...