Re: Colortune

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Colortune
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:06:23 -0800

Greg, its made by "Gunston" and all of the Big 3 sell it (50), I have one and
use it occasionally, I also have the Gunston Gasmeter that I boutgh from J.C.W.
from 97.00 that I think works a great deal better, this tells exactly what the
C/O is and very easy to use. For twice the money I l;ike the gas meter much
better. The colortune is neat but quite a bit more trouble and time consuming
and still have no idea what your C/O is.  Just my .02