My Server Down

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Server Down
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:20:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry to bomb the list, but I just found out that my server was down
from 1/14 3pm to 1/15 11am and that the type of problem would "swallow"
any incoming mail but not deliver it to the end user.  In other words,
all is lost.

So, if anyone sent mail directly to me during that time frame, please
resend.  I have access to the digest version so I will be able to look
at the general posting to the list.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

        You can't tell which way the car went
        by just looking at the road...
        TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
        & TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
        Tampa, Florida (USA)
        http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>