seat belts and overdrives

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: seat belts and overdrives
From: "George R. Parker" <gpark@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:38:08 -0500
I've been looking for a seat belt part for quite some time now and maybe
one of you can help out.  What I'm looking for is the little clip that
bolts right behind the door of my '78 Spitfire to hold the seatbelt thus
preventing it from falling down behind the seat when the top it up.  Know
what I mean??  Anybody got a couple?  That you're willing to part with?
Please e-mail me.  Thanks.

Also, saw the question about the overdrive units on GT-6's.  Just out of
idle curiosity, I wonder how many Spits were built, as mine was, with the
electric overdrive...

Thanks,

George P.

George R. Parker          |  THINK -
AHNTECH, Inc.             |  It's good practice for when
(540)663-5936             |  the computer goes down.