[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:02:46 +0000 (GMT)

 Hi everyone, hope you all had suitable christmas' and got all the
socks, pants and hub-pullers you all asked for!

I was in Malta over the christmas/New Year period and thought that if I
was lucky I'd try and spot a Malteser Herald for Bill Davies. Little did
I know that far from spot the one herald, I'd be tripping over the
little blighters, along with 1300 TC's and other oldie triumphs.
Anyway the moral of this tale is to stick two fingers to re-imports from
california and instead go to malta and get a RHD, UK spec motor, thats
still in daily use! I saw a rather nice MK1 GT6 and pondered the
possibility of driving it home, as it is the TSSC would probably value
it for about 20,000 quid!

tra for now, Johnny, '70 viterald 15/70 estate  (900 miles since 19th
December on replacment half-shaft-a job well done!!)