jag owners

To: triumphs <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: jag owners
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:55:50 -0500
Ken Bertschy wrote:

>I consider the XJ6 the ultimate sedan. One definitely belongs in a museu=
>of design.

>Mike Thompson responded
>I have had many comments from people about my Jag XJ6

in an article a few years ago an Auto Week editor wrote a list of cars an=
the person that woul be driving it>>>> a white VW Rabbit (Golf) 'girl' an=
down the list i read down near the bottom was Jaguar >>>"old man".

the museum might be going a bit to far BUT if you own a Slll then you hav=
a Pinanfarina styled car.

There are a lot of snoooooty rich jag owners out there and I gave up on t=
he
wavy bit to other Jag owners unless I know them.