(Fwd) Re: Found TR3 in JunkYard

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Found TR3 in JunkYard
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 12:47:25 +0000
Cc: "David E. Wilson" <david_e_wilson@hotmail.com>
Comments: Authenticated sender is <coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Thanks for the effort and thinking about those afflicted with LBC
disease.  Will forward this to the Triumph list because
bush4brits@aol.com was looking for your email.  He has a line on a
couple of 2000's and wants to chat with you.

The TR's don't stay in the junkyard too long.  And when you put them
on a list like this, they really disappear.  There's a guy on the
triumph list who I believe always has his trailer hooked and the
motor running.  So I suppose Brad has had enough time to get to
Florida and probably owns another 3 project.

Cheers,

Geezer/Mike
TS52320L (I almost had 3 wire wheels!)