Picture of TR3's

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Picture of TR3's
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 00:04:05 -0000
Guys,
Knowing there are quite a lot of TR2/3 nuts out there, I scanned a
mono picture from one of my little books of newly completed TR3's at
the factory in Coventry in the winter of about 1960. It's only about
4x3 inches, but there's a picture of the new assembly hall (now
demolished) under construction. If anyone would like it, mail me off
list and I'll send it as an attachment to those of you who reply.
Probably do this early next week so those of you who 'Triumph' at
work, won't miss this message.

John Mac