[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: smith007@mindspring.com (PTS)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:40:52 -0500
>So, other than not being able to buy gas and oil and spares,  Y2K
>will have no effect on your LBC (or any other car for that matter).
>My advice is to buy a few weeks worth of supplies and withdraw
>a few weeks worth of cash from the bank in the waning days of
>1999 and don't worry.  The merchants will do what it takes to stay
>open for business, even if it means cash sales and hand written
>sales receipts for a few weeks.  The prospect of lost sales will
>over come all.
Also, one other interesting thing to consider is this. For every $100,there
is now only $1.17, really in the bank. fractional reserve banking. The Fed
is going to produce some extra cash for 2yk, bringing the real cash up from
$1.17 to $ 2.35, just in case people think it wise to have some cash on
hand. If i remember correctly, it would take just 2 % 0f peple to take out
$500.00, to pretty much close the banks. I personnaly am going to take out
at least $ 1000.00, bring in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

  Phil Smith
    69 TR6
    85 Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible
    " More Dreams Than Money"