Re: Bearings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bearings
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 13:50:18 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

It has been pointed out to me that I should have mentioned that the
bearing shells also have a number stamped on them indicating the "under
size". I forgot to mention that... so that's another data point if you're
trying to figure out if the crank has been turned.

That is all.

BTW, thanks andy and Geo for pointing that out.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |